And we’ve come to the end of a month of My Creative Space! It’s been fun, I knew I would enjoy this challenge because I love Photo A Day. I’ve also found lots of new creative people to ‘follow’ on Instagram through using the hashtags #amonthof and #mycreativespace.
Here were the prompts for the last week of November:
23. A Creative Quote – somehow I managed to delete this one, but this was the quote: ‘The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time’. I find this one especially applicable to things like Pinterest and Instagram
24. An Arrangement – Mum’s flower arrangement with blooms from her garden, so pretty!
25. Mistake – Buying two balls of yarn without checking dyelots, it’s not that noticeable on the photo but they are both quite different in daylight!
26. Frame It – this is the first cross-stitch Mum completed (there have been many more since!), she made it for me when I was little and it now hangs in Izzy’s room.
27. Fresh – about to be creative with some fresh eggs
28. An Oldie but a Goodie – the first crochet blanket I finished, almost exactly 5 years ago. Still love it.
29. Rest – it was cold and stormy weather on this day, so after school I enjoyed some time on the couch with the kids watching a movie.
30. Finish Something – I didn’t finish anything this particular day, but this is everything I managed to finish during November, was nice to get my sewing groove back again!
And that was my ‘creative’ November, I will share the rest of my Photo A Day photos soon