Just a little bit of time has been spent this week working out how to use the knitting machine – I’m getting there! Now I also have its big ‘Brother’ thanks to my cousin generously allowing me to borrow it. It’s a chunky weight machine so looks a little easier to use.
I have also been working away on bits and pieces for my February project, here are the squares I have started on for my lampshade covers:
They are 4 inches square and so pretty! I ended up making my own pattern for these as I couldn’t find any suitable ones on Ravelry, crochet is great like that!
When my lampshade is complete I’ll write out the pattern – they are perfect for using up little scraps. These colours are all leftovers from squares for my ‘Europe’ blanket.
Can’t wait to get them sewed up!